Terms & Conditions
The Fine Print
Terms & Conditions are important. We know you’re happy just admiring our stunning range of shoes, but legally we’re obliged to let you know a few things about shopping on holsterfashion.com
Ownership of Website and Content
holster owns the website and, unless otherwise indicated, owns or is licensed to use all content and other material appearing on the website. The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and may not be used without written permission by holster. No trademark (whether registered or not) that is displayed on this website may be used in any way without the prior written permission of holster or of the relevant trademark owner.
holster cannot guarantee any data or program available for download on this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses or other spyware, and you agree that you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website.
Third Party Content
This website contains information from, and hyperlinks to, websites operated by third parties. holster provides such information and hyperlinks for your convenience only, but is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any such information or website.
TERMS OF PRODUCT PURCHASE
holster reserves the right to accept or reject an order for any reason including without limitation, unavailability of product; an error in the price, image or the product description; or error in your order. Orders are deemed received by holster at the time of successful transmission of the order, and you will thereafter be unable to cancel the order. Orders are deemed accepted by holster upon holster acknowledging such order within 14 days.
holster endeavours to ensure products ordered are available for delivery. However you acknowledge that, in some cases, this is not possible and holster may need to reject an order you have placed for a product where holster establishes that it is actually unavailable for delivery. In such cases, holster will refund in full all amounts you paid in respect of such unavailable product. holster cannot provide rainchecks for products ordered online and, where permitted by law, reserves the right to limit the sale of products to reasonable or normal household quantities.
Variation of Products and Price
holster may vary the prices on this website at any time, and prices are subject to change until you have paid for the products in full. Product availability and product prices may vary between retail stores stocking holster and those found on this website.
Delivery terms including estimated delivery times are contained in holster’s Delivery Policy published here – Shipping & Returns – and the Delivery Policy is expressly incorporated in these Purchase Terms. Risk in the products passes to you upon dispatch of your order, and title passes upon payment for the products in full.
holster suggests a work address so someone can receive the delivery in person or selection of the signature required option at checkout.
Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country or the country to which you’re shipping. You will be responsible for additional charges incurred for customs clearance. holster has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; holster recommends you contact your local customs office for further information.
Return and warranty claims (including for replacement products, refunds or credits) are detailed in holster’s Returns & Warranty Policies here. The Returns and Warranty Policies are expressly incorporated in these Purchase Terms. Please refer to these policies to determine your entitlement to a return, and the process you need to follow.
Sale items will not be exchanged or refunded if you simply change your mind regarding style, colour or fit.
New subscribers that register for our e-newsletter and update their details will receive $10 off their next online purchase over $50 in product value. This offer is not redeemable in-store. To redeem online, enter the code at the checkout at www.holsterfashion.com. The code can only be used once per customer in one complete transaction. The $50 spend includes GST, but excludes delivery charges and gift card purchases. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
To receive a Birthday Offer you must be subscribed to the holster eNewsletter and have provided all personal details and preferences. To redeem online the provided code must be entered at checkout prior to payment in order to redeem 20% off. Offer is available on full-priced items online only and is not available on sale items, gift vouchers and selected accessories. Voucher is not redeemable for cash. Shipping is not included. Birthday vouchers are valid for a one month period only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
1. The promoter is holster Fashion Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 6/55 Gateway Drive, Noosaville QLD.
2. Employees of holster Fashion or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the competition posts posted to holster Fashion Facebook and Instagram accounts.
6. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 3rd May 2017, 5.00pm, AEST and ending 17th May 2017 Midnight AEST. All entries must be received by the end date.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition are as follows:
- Simply tell us which colour you want to EXPLORE and why.
- Tag a friend and if you win, you’ll both receive a pair!
- Follow @holsterfashion.
- Regram the competition image.
- and include hashtag #exploreholster.
- Tell us why you love Explore sneakers.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. Prizes: The Winner(s) from the Facebook competition will receive a pair of shoes of their choice from the Explore range used in the competition post, prize valued at up to $89.99. If the Facebook winner has tagged a friend, the Winners tagged friend will also be eligible to select a pair of Explore sneakers used in the competition post, prize valued at up to $89.99. Total prize value $360. The Instagram competition winner will win all four Explore sneakers valued at $360. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by holster Fashion based on creative merit and will be notified by DM on Instagram/Facebook after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.