Not completely happy with your order? No need to panic, holster Australia is here to help.
If your shoes are unsuitable or just not quite what you expected and they were purchased via www.holsterfashion.com, please return them to us within 30 days of purchase and we can organise a refund or store credit in accordance with the below options.
Full priced items
Full priced items
Items sold at regular retail price may be returned for a refund or store credit valid for 12 months.
Sale or discounted items (including full-priced items discounted by a coupon) are non-refundable and will automatically receive an online store credit linked to your email address, valid for 12 months.
Gift Cards/Store Credits:
Gift cards and Store Credits are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- The item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- The item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, unused, in original condition and in its original packaging.
How to return an item
To get started simply follow the steps below and we'll have you smiling in no time.
- Obtain an RA (return authorisation) number by contacting holster with your Order No. and list of item/s you'd like to return. You can call us on +61 7 5449 0232, email us here or get in touch via Live Chat Mon-Fri, 9am - 4pm AEST.
- Complete the returns form [download here] and enclose with your return. The item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, unused, in original condition and in its original packaging.
- Enclose boxed items in a satchel for protection – stickers or other material stuck to the outside of the shoe box may result in your return being refused.
- Please return to us using a traceable postage or courier service as holster is not liable for the loss of the item being returned.
Once received by holster please allow 5-10 working days for your refund or store credit to be processed.
Holster warrants to the original purchaser that the product will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of three (3) months.
The warranty period commences on the date of purchase from holster or the authorised retailer. For any warranty claims, the original purchase receipt must be returned with your claim to the retailer you purchased from. This proof of purchase is mandatory for any warranty issues.
Warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use.
Should you receive, or wish to place a warranty claim for a faulty or damaged item, please email us with your purchase details and some images of the top of the shoe, the sole of the shoe and the faulty area.