You would think our amazing range of beautiful shoes were a fashion product only. But our extensive list of features and benefits will astound you!
- Our PVC jelly shoes are classified as a recyclable material (Phase #3 PVC if you want to get technical).
- All our jellies are odour resistant.
- We offer a large range of colours (sorry, we know this can make your selection harder).
- We devote extensive time to our design phase, ensuring you receive the ultimate in comfort, style and durability.
- Our footwear is incredibly functional – they can see you through a day at the beach to sunset drinks at that hot new cocktail bar.
- All holster shoes are cruelty-free and devoid of animal products, making them vegan friendly.
- Our jellies use a soft, flexible PVC injection making them extremely comfortable to wear.
- Our jellies can be cleaned with mild soap and water, making them some of the lowest care footwear around!
- We use only A-grade jewels, studs and embellishments to add that essential holster sparkle.
- Given the benefits of arched soles, many of our styles offer greater foot support than flat-soled shoes. We are also podiatrist-endorsed!
- All shoe boxes, tissue paper and brand cards are made from recycled materials.
- holster utilises REACH compliant PVC. This means we do not (and never have) used toxic PVC in our shoes. By wearing holsters, you can breathe easy that you are not exposing yourself or your children to toxins and chemicals used in other non-compliant footwear. If you are interested to read more about REACH, click here to see certified documentation. In addition, you can email here.
We want you to be out of harm’s way whilst wearing our shoes, so please keep the following in mind:
- holsters are intended for walking only. They are not designed for running, jumping or other high impact activities (slow dancing on the boardwalk under a full moon is okay).
- When wearing your holsters on wet, slippery or sloping surfaces, please take extra care. They are not designed to be worn in mud or water (particularly salt water, as it can be corrosive to the embellishments).
- New shoes may be slightly slippery until they have been worn in and/or scuffed.
- Worn soles may reduce grip. Keep an eye out for wear and tear.
Any Questions? contact us