Competition begins on the 29th March 5pm AEST 2019.
Competition closes AEST 11.59pm Tuesday 30th April 2019. Winner’s name will be selected on Wednesday 1 May 2019. The winner’s name will be published on our Facebook and Instagram page on Wednesday 1 May 2019, with the winner also being notified via their specified email or phone number.
Win a $500 RRP holster Gift Card
The promoter of this competition is holster Fashion Pty Ltd CAN 100 677 969 (“holster”) 6-55 Gateway Drive, Noosaville QLD 4566. 07 5499 0232.
A holster Gift Card is deemed as being $500rrp worth of current holster product (footwear). This Gift Card can be used on the holster online store www.holsterfashion.com
To enter the Win a $500 Gift Card (“Competition”), the person entering this Competition (“Entrant”) must:
- Visit holster fashion competition landing page
- Enter contact details and email address
Each Entry will automatically enter the Eligible Entrant into the prize draw:
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Competition begins on the 29th March 5pm AEST 2019.
Competition closes AEST 11.59pm Tuesday 30th April 2019. Winner’s name will be selected on Wednesday 1 May 2019. The winner’s name will be published on our Facebook page on Wednesday 1 May 2019, with the winner also being notified via their specified email or phone number.
Entries received outside of this period are deemed invalid.
ELIGABILITY TO ENTER
Information on how to enter forms part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
Entry is open to Australian and international residents. Persons must be over the age of 18 years to enter the competition. Employees of holster, holster’s associated companies, holster’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
holster reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting an entry that is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions.
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
- Each entrant may enter once only
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must follow the entry instructions and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Competition Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions and will not be accepted in any other
- Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an Entry will be
- Any Entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, and in its absolute discretion:
- disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the Entry process for the Promotion) or who interferes or tampers with the Entry process or if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an Entrant are reserved.
- verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence). In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided to verify the validity of the Entry and Entrants, the prize will be forfeited in whole and no substitute will be offered ;and
- Despite anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s complete Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any costs associated with entering this Competition are the responsibility of each
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible Entries will also be deemed invalid and will not be included in the Competition. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entry not received. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
PRIZE DRAW CRITERIA
This competition is a game chance and plays no part in determining the identity of the winner.
The drawing of all valid Prize Draw Entries received within the Competition Period will be conducted by random draw at the Promoter’s holster head office: 6-55 Gateway Drive, Noosaville QLD 4566. 07 5499 0232.
The Promoter’s decision in relation to any or all aspects of this Competition is at its complete discretion, final and binding on all persons who enter this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
The entrant who is successfully drawn as the winner will win
- A $500 holster gift card that is valid at holsterfashion.com
- Prize is not transferable & cannot be taken as cash. Prizes not claimed within 21 days of the winner being announced will be forfeited. $500 gift card must be used within 12 months of the announcement date, by 1 May 2020.
- The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if a Winner is unable to use the In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize, or element of it, of equal or greater value.
- The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER
- The Winner of the Prize Draw will be notified via email and will have their name published on the Promoters facebook and Instagram page within two business days of the competition draw date.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Prize The Promoter will take no responsibility if a Winner’s details are incorrect or incomplete and the Winner cannot be contacted.
- By entering the Competition, the Entrant consents to receipt of information (including via post, phone, email and SMS) regarding the Competition and other emails or communications which inform the Entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the Entrant may be interested in. The Promoter may continue to provide the Entrant with this information for an indefinite period unless and until advised otherwise by the by the Entrant.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees or implied warranties as provided under any applicable consumer protection
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any problems or technical malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to Entrants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Competition;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Competition;
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or third part interference or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries or entrants details;
- any Entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter);
- any additional fees including but not limited to shipping costs or ownership costs incurred by the winner outside of the prize details;
- participation in this Competition; or
- cancellation of this
- This Competition, or any aspect of it, may be changed or withdrawn by the Promoter at any time without prior notification. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter will be the sole arbitrator and its decision will be final (subject to any laws that may apply).
- Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter’s promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and
- These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the Promoter and each Entrant with respect to this
- Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- If you wish to opt out of this competition, or have any questions, please contact the Promoter at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org